Friday 12 October 2018

Floral card with glitters

Hello,

Today I have 2 cards with floral theme. For the first card, I am using stamps from Craftyscrappers along with MFT stencils and shimmer paste. The card will be a sketch from freshly made sketches and for this I used altenew inks and some flowers cut from DCAM critter sheets. 

I am so hooked on to making floral cards these days. I love colouring and experimenting with these images. 

Lets start with the first card: 



I stamped the image from Craftyscrappers and coloured with pencils. Then I added some wink-a-stella to give shimmer. I used stencil from MFT and I used shimmer paste from Craftyscrappers for stenciling. While the paste is still wet, I added some glitter powder on them for the shimmery look. Then, I trimmed the stenciled piece and added it horizontally. I used strong adhesive to paste the flowers on the stenciled piece. To finish the card, I added the sentiment and some rhinestones. 






On to my second card:


For this card, I used sketch from Freshly made sketches and colour theme from Cas-ual fridays. I first did some stenciling using Altenew stencils and inks (evening grey). Then I die cut a circle and for the flowers, I added some flowers from DCAM critter sheets. To finish the card, I added the sentiment and some liquid pearls. 

Challenges:



Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. I must say both your cards are great. Although my gaze is fixed on the second card with pink being my fav.
    https://thecreativetwins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers and the lovely shades of pinks and the interest with greys. Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual fridays. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards! Love them both but the pink one really stands out to me! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely cards! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays challenge :)

    ReplyDelete