Monday 15 October 2018

Halloween card 4

Hello everyone,

I am here with a Halloween themed card using stamps from My Favorite Things - Witch way is the candy. It has lovely images and perfect for Halloween theme card. 






Its a top fold note card and I coloured the image with colour pencils and trimmed it down. I die cut a circle and inked it with distress ink for a small background (I wanted to keep the background simple as my focus was totally on the images).

I added all the images except for the witch using glue. I added foam adhesive for the witch as I wanted to add some dimension to the image. I kept the cat peeking from behind the pumpkins



I hope you call like my card. 


Challenges this card is entered:

  1. Addicted to stamps
  2. AAA cads


Please join us for monthly challeneg at our blog:   https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.in/


Happy crafting

5 comments:

  1. Super Halloween card, love all the images. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and the coloring! This is one of my favorite set that I don't own yet, everytime I see someone use I kick myself for not having yet! ;-)Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    Monica- DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Lovely colouring! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! beautiful coloring. The moon in other than white is refreshing to see. Great take on the moonlight theme. Thank you for playing along with us at AAACards.Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and perfect for Halloween! I love the expressions on the critters, too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete