Monday 10 December 2018

Christmas card

Hello,

For today's post I have made a CAS card for using image from Le Anns World 101. Image I used is called Winter friends. This is a super cute image which is perfect for winter wishes or Christmas wishes. I made 2 cards using this image. My focus is on the image and I kept the sentiment on the inside of the card. 

For the first card, I tried to make the background look like northern lights (its my first time trying this so kindly excuse if its bad and I will be practicing a lot to perfect it). I kept the rest of the card simple here. I added some dots using white pen to make it look like snow. I added a strip of pattern paper to the bottom of the card base and added the coloured image to the card. 



For this card, I used only the girl image. I coloured and pasted her onto a die cut snowflake. I used pattern paper which has winter theme and added them to top fold note card. 






I hope you all like my card.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment