Friday 15 February 2019

Floral card

Hello everyone,

For today, I am here with a floral card today for this moth's challenge at The Creative Crafters. For this card, I did loads of die cutting to make flowers and leaves. 

I love adding corrugated paper and burlap in such shabby chic card projects. Apart from these, this time I also added some spray paint for the background. 

I added some mild inking to the big flowers and leaves. (I am not great in making handmade flowers but still wanted to try them for this card). I made all the flowers and added some flower pearls to the center of the big flower. I assembled all these together to turn it into a card. 

To finish the card, I added some pollens and sentiment. 




I hope you call like my card. Participate in our monthly challenge and the theme is anything goes. 

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment