Thursday 22 August 2019

Layered card

Hello everyone,

Welcome back........
Remember to hit the follow button and stay updated with my latest posts. 

Today, I have a multi layered card using pattern papers from Dress my craft and images from your next stamp - Fairytale homes.

This is a beautiful set with lot of elements for a wishing or fairy tale theme cards. I chose 3 images from this set and  used colour pencils to colour them. 




I distressed the paper edges to give an extra edge to the look and started layering them on top of each other. 

Then I took a piece of vellum and added to the top most layer. 

First, I pasted the tea pot image and on the opposite I started adding some paper flowers and leaves. 

I finally added the other two images and stamped the sentiment directly on the vellum and added some gem stones. 



Challenges entered:

Hope you all liked the card.
Thank you for stopping by

Until my next post....
Happy Crafting

6 comments:

  1. cute card and super colouring! ...thanks for joking us at Polkadoodles’s this week; Nelly DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning card. I love your use of flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floral sweetness! Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous card. Lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday this time. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! That sentiment is just too cute
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday!
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for recently joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. Love your addition of the vellum and bling. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete