Monday 16 September 2019

Mixed media card

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog....

Before we start this post, if you haven't followed my blog yet, hit the follow button now. 

I am very happy to say that my blog has been selected under top 100 craft blogs by Feedspot. What is Feedspot: If you run a Blog, News Website or a Youtube Channel, Feedspot will help you promote it on its platform used by more than a million users. Feedspot helps publishers get new and targeted visitors. (Link is given above). 

I have a mixed media card here today along with a video tutorial. To make this card, I used a digital image from Scrapper's delight Honey Anime. I used pattern paper and for adding colour on the paper I used some ink pad and sprayed water. Before adding the ink, I applied coat of clear gesso so the water does not warp the paper. 


Video link: https://youtu.be/A40dg88mRTc



Thank you for stopping by
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment