Friday, 26 February 2021
Thursday, 25 February 2021
· This card is pink shaded so I kept the florals pink as well.
· I trimmed down the image and kept it aside and started getting the base of the card ready.
· For the base, I used pink cardstock and layered with black cardstock.
· I wanted the image to one side of the card and added a dot pattern paper.
· I added the trimmed down image on top of the pattern paper and finished by adding a sentiment.
· To embellish, I added some liquid pearls and dashes on black cardstock using silver gel pen.
· I printed the image and coloured with mild green and mild yellow colour pencil.
· I trimmed down the image and wanted a colourful background.
· Using a pencil and scale, I drew some diagonal lines and then using a black marker highlighted those lines.
· I used blue, violet and mild orange for the background and coloured them alternatively.
· Using the same black marker, I added a border to the image.
· Turning this into a card. I used yellow note card and layered with a stripped yellow pattern paper.
· I added the image and a sentiment. To finish the card, liquid pearls and gemstones to four corners of the card.
Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Wednesday, 24 February 2021
Tuesday, 23 February 2021
Friday, 19 February 2021
Wednesday, 17 February 2021
Monday, 15 February 2021
- 2 pieces of heavy weight cardstock - 5" x 7" (A)
- 2 pieces of cardstock - 4 7/8" x 7" (B)
- 1 cardstock - 1" x 6 7/8" (C)
- 1 cardstock - 1" x 6 1/2" (D)
- 2 pieces of cardstock - 1/2" x 6" (E)
Wednesday, 10 February 2021
I am using Rose Bouquet for my card today. I made a birthday card using the gorgeous image. It’s a large image with a fully bloomed rose along with small rose and leaves.
· I printed out the image in two sizes. One large image and two smaller ones.
· I coloured only the large image using Polychromos pencils and left the smaller ones uncoloured.
· To turn the image into a card, I took a yellow cardstock measuring 4.25 by 5.5 inch and made a top fold notecard.
· I added a blue polka dot pattern paper first to the base. To add more layers, I added a black cardstock and topped it with a yellow cardstock.
· Then, I added the coloured image first and then trimmed down the other two smaller images so I could tuck them behind the coloured one.
· I added a birthday sentiment to the card and finished the card by adding some liquid pearls copper and a couple of sequins.