Thursday 20 February 2020

Floral cards using stencils

Hello there,

Welcome back to my blog.... Hope you all are following my work on social media. 


Today, I have 2 simple cards using Craftreat A4 stencils. The stencil I used today is called A bouquet of roses and it has 3 beautiful rose design out which I used 2 for my cards here. For the first cad I did no-line water colouring using zig clean colour real brush markers and for the second card I made it a so card using stenciled background and textured flowers. 


No line water colouring card




For this card, I did no-line water colouring and used zig clean colour real brush markers for coloring the stenciled part. This is my second time trying to make a no-line water colouring using stencil and I love the end result. To add more to the card, I added some black lines using a gel pen. I used shades of pink and shades of violet for the flowers. And green for the leaves. I splattered some black ink here and there on the card. To finish the card, I added some gemstones and sentiment from Neat & Tangled. 






Monochrome card




For this card, I used Linked chain stencil and another floral design and used textured paste. I made two sets separately and let it air dry. While it was drying, I used black ink to stencil a background and trimmed it down. After it has dried up completely, I fuzzy cut the image. I kept one of the stenciled images intact and cut some pieces from the other to add it with the design. I added the background pattern to black note card and started assembling all the floral pieces together. To finish the card, I added some gemstones and a sentiment. 








Challenges entered:

http://theflowerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/the-flower-challenge-41-add-leaves.html
https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2020/02/wk-7-anything-goes-craft-cardmaking.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/02/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-465.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2020/02/anything-goes-challenge-18th-february.html
https://blog.prikaallaboutcrafts.com/2020/02/blog-challenge-february-2020-go.html


Hope you all liked the card
Thanks for stopping by
Stay happy and keep crafting

6 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards here, I love how you used the stencil on the 1st one and my fav colours too. The added black lines are so perfect also. Love your second card of course, the B&W is so classy. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! These are absolutely fabulous! It's wonderful to see the stencils used to produce two completely different effects! I love them both! Thanks for sharing these with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation, your colouring of the leaves is just perfect. love this. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning makes.Love your stencil and design and colors too...Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Priyadarshini,
    You do wonderful card making and it's a perfect make for the blog challenge "go monochrome" thank u so much for joining in for our challenge blog. Much love Prika.

    ReplyDelete