Saturday 6 March 2021

CAS Spring card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

CAS cards are in trend always and I am using Be kind,be you from Craftyscrappers. I made it a spring card using orange colour and green for leaves. I trimmed down the image and added it to one end of a top fold card. To finish the card, I added a sentiment and some liquid pearls. 



Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. I love your 3 flowers and a lot of white space! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Happy Little Stampers.
    I wish you a lovely day!
    Maja, DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely Spring card! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and super colouring. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Zoe DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulously coloured trio of flowers. Thanks very much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coral and orange colour palette, and those double lines are another great way to highlight your corner image. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge, Anita x

    ReplyDelete