Saturday 6 March 2021

Cards for Le Anns World 101

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

I love colouring images and turning them into cards. Of late I am adding lots of pattern papers, die cuts and layering them to create my cards. Today, I have 4 cards here made using images from Le Anns World 101. Check out her shop and you will find tons of images at reasonable price which are best for colouring and making cards. She has a variety of images with different themes and they work perfect for cards, tags, mixed media and art journaling. {Click on the image names below which will take you directly to the shop}. 



This is an adorable couple image and I coloured them and for the background, just mildly coloured the blue sky and green for the grass.
The card is very simple, as I have a pattern paper for the note base along with die cut lace adn to finish the card, added some liquid pearls and flowers and a butterfly. 



This is a very simple card as always focusing on the image.
Its one of my favourite images and for the card base, I added a polka dot pattern paper and from another scrap piece of paper, I fuzzy cut the florals and added to the top and bottom of the card
Then, I die cit an oval and added the image to it. 
Finally, I added the oval to the card, along with a sentiment and pearls on the corners and finished by adding the flowers. 



This is my favourite card from the post
I love layered die background and they add so much dimension to the card
I used birch press layered die set here for the background and added the die cut pieces together
I added an old decoupage paper scrap to the back of the die cut, so it gives a little colour as I didn't want it to be white. 
I added the image and sentiment with flowers and gemstones. 



To the final card, I am using Christy and she is s super cute image. 
Keeping it very simple and focusing on the image, the note card base is black and I have border die cut violet card stock.
After diec utting, I added it to the black card base and a thin strip of pattern paper
Finally, I added the image and sentiment and finished with flowers and gemstones. 


Challenges entered:
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2021/03/weeks-481-482-anything-goes.html

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the wonderful image and background!! Thank you for playing in the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring ... these are awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards ! These images are so sweet and your colouring is amazing. Love the lace die cuts on your first card. Great designs too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A set of lovely cards - Thanks for sharing with us in our challenge at the Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT. xX

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all adorable! Thanks so much for linking up to TSOC challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute cards! They go perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Priya💐 I love your sweet design, it is so beautiful! Thank you for joining The Paper Funday Challenges 🤩 we hope to see you next month too 😘!
    DT Marci 🥰

    ReplyDelete