Friday 17 July 2015

Are you made of CuTe?

Hi everyone,
I am back with a new card design. I used a stamp set to make this beautiful card. Me being a total science freak I loved the concept of using elements into my card. I am using 2 elements here one is copper (Cu) and the other is tellurium (Te). Cu+Te=CUTE. I was just a try out card but turned out really well and best part was I sold it immediately. Luckily I just took a moderate picture of it. 





So I did here was I first downloaded the peridoic table for the atomic weight and mass and I wanted it to look like a part from the table. So I made 2 separate pieces from card stock one for each element and used blue for copper and green tellurium. To adhere it to the card stock I used foam ahesive to give dimension and used 2 ribbons to decorate the card stock and adhered it to a blue card stock. The first image is the outside of the card with the sentiment 'Are you made of CuTe' and on the inside the sentiment says beacuse you are cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment