Monday 29 October 2018

One layer silhouette card

Hello,

For today I have made a one layer silhouette card and I decided to share these cards in some challenges. 

For this card, I used wood pattern rubber stamp from hero arts. Since I only wanted only a small area of the pattern, I masked the rest of it and stamped it using yellow inks from Hero arts. 

For the silhouette effect, I added some autumn leaves using black ink and added the sentiment. To finish the card, I added the sentiment and some gem stones. 



Challenges entered:
1. AAA card challenge - kindness (used in sentiment)




2. Addicted to stamps and more - photo inspiration (yellow colour)



3. CAS-ual fridays - photo inspiration (wood stamp used)



4. Addicted to CAS - one layer card
5. Cute card Thursday
6. Daisy chain challenge

I hope you like my card.

Happy crafting

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and very CAS, just how we like them over at AAA cards ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS one layer card. I love the yellow and black combination. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card!! Love that pop of yellow :) Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    kel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely texture! and a great design. The combination of colors is really good and the sentiment goes perfect with the kindness theme. Great take on the challenge and thank you for playing along with us at AAACards. Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete