Thursday 29 November 2018

2 inspiration cards

Hello there,

For today's post, I made 2 cards with inspiration sentiments. They are both CAS and I love them both. Both the cards have lots of layers (die cutting and stamping). I didn't realize until I finished the cards that both had layering.  

For the first card, I did some die cutting using dies from Birch press designs. I love these dies as they are layered dies and gives a lot of dimension and has they make the card beautiful. For this card, I also added some gold element to the butterfly. Since I didn't have gold cardstock, I used gold foil to make the gold element here and then die cut the butterfly.



 I added the die cut butterfly to a white circle die cut, and then added the sentiment to the card. To finish the card, I added some gems. 

 (the gold foiling can be seen very clearly here)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For my second card, I used Altenew stamps and used pink and grey inks to stamp the flower and some leaves. I used coordinating die cuts to cut the flower and leaves out. I used a background die cut on which I added these die cuts. 

After pasting the die cut to the card base, I stamped some leaves to it using grey ink from Altenew and then added the leaves and flowers. To finish the card, I added the sentiment and some gem stones. 



Challenges eneterd;



Hope you all liked both my cards.
Happy Crafting

6 comments:

  1. wonderful cards. I love the elegance of the first card and wow what superb stamping. Great to see you at Calling All Sistahs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet cards!! I really enjoyed playing along with the AAA Cards challenge too. I love seeing all the white! Your butterfly is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards - I particularly love the sentiment you chose for the first card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are really pretty! I love the interest from the gold foiling on the first one. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet sentiment to encourage the recipient. Thank you for playing along with the Calling All Sistahs challenge!

    ReplyDelete