Monday 3 December 2018

Card for Christmas

Hello,

Today, my post is about a couple of cards and a paper embellishment for Christmas. I used digital stamps and lots of die cutting. I also did some foiling using rose gold foil. 

For the first card, I used Kandi Kane from Le Anns World 101. I die cut the foiled cardstock using snowflakes die from Spellbinders and added the fuzzy cut image on top of the die cut. I added a strip of pattern paper and stamped the sentiment. To finish the card, I added some liquid gold pearls.  (For the dress I didn't use the traditional colours but instead used violet for her dress)





I kept the second card, very very simple and clean. I die cut some fairies from one die (I mirror imaged the die cuts). I added a thick strip of rose gold foiled cardstock and then added a thin strip of white card stock on both sides of the foiled piece. I stamped the sentiment and on the thin strip I added another sentiment and made it look like a continuous one. To finish the card, I added the fairies and some liquid pearls from their wands. 








The last one is a paper embellishment that be hanged onto the Christmas tree. For this I used dies from Birch Press Designs. I did a lot of die cutting and stacked them together. I stamped a sentiment and fuzzy cut it. I pasted the sentiment on the middle of the die cut and added some gem stones to finish the project. 




Challenges eneterd:
1. AAA card challenge

2. CAS on Sunday
3. Love to Scarp challenge
4. Merry Little Christmas
5. CASual Fridays challenge

6. That's Crafty
7. Muse card club


I hope you all liked my projects
Happy Crafting

8 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the sentiment stamp. Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Little Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Muse Club entry is just adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an eye-catching card! Love that sentiment strip! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards and tag! The gold foiling adds a lot of interest. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful wintery creation with lovely detail.
    Thanks so much for joining our Winter Wonderland challenge at That's Crafty! and wishing you luck.
    Fliss DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards! Love your shading on the festive girl! Thanks for joining us at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Popping here after linking my card at Muse Challenge, all the creations look lovely, especially love the paper embellishment using die cuts.

    ReplyDelete