Saturday 15 December 2018

Christmas card

Hello everyone,

Lt me start by wishing everyone 'MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR'


Today, I am back with another beautiful card using My Besties images for Scrapbook stamp society DT. I have made a Christmas card using this cute snowman. Since, I live in India, I never had the chance to make and play with a snowman but have always enjoyed pictures sent to me by my friends. 




For this card, I die cut some snow flake using dies from spellbinders. I used glitter foam sheets for these and they have self adhesive. Then I coloured, trimmed and added the image on the card. To finish the card, I added the sentiment and some liquid pearls. (i used Christmas colours here).

Do check out our digis:

Link to digis: MY BESTIES

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment