Monday 28 January 2019

CAS cards

Hello,

I have made 2 cards today. Both are CAS cards as usual and I had so much making them. Since I made these cards, I decided to enter them in some challenges (mentioned at the end of the post)


I first card is a one layer birthday card. I used stamps from My favourite things and did some masking here. I used new release masking sheets from Craftyscrappers and did some colouring here. 






My second card, I made for a friend of mine who has not been having a get start this year. I used some ready-to-colour critter sheets for this card and a sentiment from Altenew. 




Challenges entered:
1. CAS on Sunday
2. AAA card challenge
3. CASology
4. Addicted to CAS
5. Seize the birthday
6. SUOC
7. TGIF challenge
8. Lemon short bread
9. Creative inspirations
10. Crazy for CAS

I hope you all liked my card

Happy Crafting

11 comments:

  1. Aww, beary cute card Priyadarshini! Love your colouring and how you used the sentiment to cover upto one third, very creative. Thank you for playing with us at AAA Cards, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ishani for your kind words. I get inspired by your work.

      Delete
  2. Sweet and totally adorable. Thanks so much for linking up at AAA Cards, hope to see you playing again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining the Crazy for CAS animal challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bear is just too cute! So glad you joined us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of your CAS cards especially the cute bear one. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards! Love your clean and simple style!!! Thanks for joining TGIFC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bear popping out of the box is so cute. Thanks for sharing him with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, that bear is adorable!!Thanks for playing along at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards! Love the colours and stamps of the first one. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete