Wednesday 20 March 2019

No line water colouring

Hello there,

I am back with another card project today. I have beautiful water colour card where I tried no line water colouring using stencils. The stencil I used today is from Craftyscrappers - Peony flowers. I only used the flower from the stencil and not the leaves. 


I used water colour paper from Itsy Bitsy. They have released this new paper which is excellent for water colouring. The colours do not bleed nor the paper wraps. This is something I have been trying to get my hands on for a long time and finally got an excellent set of water colour papers. 


For water colouring, I used Zig clean colour real brush. They are my favourite set of water colour brush. Its so easy to use and fun to make projects. 


Materials used:

1. Stencil - Peony flowers
2. Zig markers
3. Distress ink
4. Water colour paper
5. Black ink  - for sentiment
6. Stamp - Sending sunshine (only for sentiment)




There is not much technique or ways to make this card. Its just simple watercolouring using stencils. This is something I wanted to try for a long time. I am not great at water colouring but my fellow crafters have encouraged me to try something new and have always been encouragaing. I love using some gem stones in my card. I feel they add a little sparkle to the cards. 


I have some close ups below:






Challenges entered:

1. AAA card challenge
2. The flower challenge
3. Craft Rocket challenge
4. Creatalicious challenge
5. Not just cards challenge
6. CAS colours and sketches
7. Aud sentiments challenge

Thanks for stopping by this post. Stay tune and follow my blog. Lots are in store

Happy Crafting

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Love your colours and that stencil is awesome. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CAS design. Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with us at AAAcards challenge. It was lovely to see your card in our gallery. Do join us in future. Happy crafting. Hugs -bharati

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most beautiful and stunning stencilled bloom. and how gorgeous are your colour choices. I'm totally smitten by your card. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well considering this is your first attempt at watercolouring stencils, I think it's amazing. It looks like a watercoloured masterpiece! I'm hopeless at watercolouring so I'll have to give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Beautiful color blending! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card and the no line water coloring. I really need to get the nerve to try this.. it's only paper ..yes? I love the colors you used and CAS design. So glad you shared at Aud Sentiments and inspired me..
    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative With Stamps
    Catch The Bug
    Always Fun Challenges
    Colour Crazy Challenge
    Creations In Pink
    Do-Al(l)Kreatives
    Crafty Gals Corner
    Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stenciled flower is awesome!! You had a right choice!!! I also love the sentiment you used in this card. so touching! Thank you for sharing your wonderful card at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how the colors have blended together in that stunning blossom! Thanks so much for joining in our color challenge at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you used the colours for your stunning watercoloured flower. Thank you for joining us for this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, I love the no line watercolouring.Thank you so much for joining us at The flower Challenge xx Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is breathtaking! A gorgeous card! Love the colours you've used! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooh I love your color choices. That's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional monochrome” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Aud Sentiments Challenge)



    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete