Sunday 7 April 2019

Quick card using critter sheet

Hi there,

Card making is so much fun and it opens up our creativity. There are so many techniques and interactive cards these days. I have some fellow crafters who say 'It takes a long time to make a card' or 'How do you manage to make so many cards' or 'I don't know what to make'.... and more.. 

In response to all these, I decided to make a quick card using critter sheets and embossing folders. It took about 5 minutes to make this card. I had the critter sheets cut long back so it hardly took any time for me to turn this into a card. 

I used critter sheets from my favourite Die cuts and more. Check out their critter sheets its awesome and great to use on card projects and scrapbooking. For the embossing folder I used Anna griffin - feather illusion to do some dry embossing. 

Now to put all these together. I used a layout from The flower challenge (layout is below) and added the embossing and the flowers together. I added a small sentiment to go with this. Since I used floral elements here, I can add any sentiment. 



Challenges entered:
11. Imagine that digistamps

I hope you all like this quick card. Please give your love by following my blog and facebook page. 

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting

10 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, thank you for sharing with us over here at Creative Knockouts Challenge blog and best of luck with your entry.
    Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Love the embossing and gorgeous flowers. Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Priya! We really appreciate you entering our challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation - congratulations!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love those flowers. Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles anything goes challenge, Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW ! That is really gorgeous. I love the embossed background and those flowers are fabulous.
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges =^..^=
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! Don't you just love those quick and easy cards? Thanks for playing with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete