Friday 31 May 2019

Alcohol ink card

Hi there,

Today I have a two cards made using alcohol inks. I used alcohol inks from Little birdie along with ink blending tool... I have made these cards as an inspiration post for Happy craft challenge design team.

I used normal card stock and not alcohol card stock and used heat gun and brush to blend the inks.. 
It is fun to play around with the inks. They move and blend so smoothly creating a new and shiny look. These inks have to be left to dry for about a day to avoid the stickiness. Once its dry, it has a glossy and shiny look. 

Materials used:
1. Midnight blue
2. Citron breeze
3. Purple haze
4. Alcohol blending solution
5. Kraft cardstock
6. Vellum sheet
7. White cardstock
8. Gemstones
9. Stamps for sentiment





I hope you all liked this card
Until my next post...
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment