Friday 17 May 2019

Stencil embossing and digital image

Hello there,

I am happy to announce that I have joined Happy Craft Challenge as a design team member and its hosted by Megan Flynn from Australia. 

My first card as a team member and I have made an embossed background using stencils and added a digital image from Paper Shelter. The image I used here is Blue Marquise and I coloured her using pencils. 

For the background, I used a stencil to do dry embossing. I used an embossing pad to do the dry embossing and run it through my die cut machine. Foam sheets can also be used instead of embossing pad. 

I used a pattern paper for the background of the card and added the embossed sheet and the image to the card base. I finished the card by adding sentiment and some gemstones. 




Hope you all liked the card
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment