Friday 28 June 2019

Ocean theme cards

Hello there,

Welcome back and I have two different fun ocean themed cards today. I made two cards today and also a video to go along with them. They are super fun and great way to make masculine cards or play with chiplets. 


For this card, I used chiplets from craftreat called Hope. For the stamps I used Hero Arts from the vault stamp set. 


To make the sand look, I added texture paste from little birdie and mixed it with distress ink to get the sand colour. 


Hope on to video here: https://youtu.be/543M_HR0Pvs


Materials used:
1. Stamps - Hero Arts : From the vault beach and sea
2. Chiplets - Craftreat : Hope
3. Stencil - iCraft : https://www.icraftdesign.com/product-detail/stencil-4-x-8-i-8578 
4. Distress inks - Chipped sapphire, Broken china, Stormy sky
5. Hot glue gun
6. Gauze
7. Colour pencils
8. Scissors






Hope you all liked the video. Do not forget to subscribe and hit the thumbs up button.


Until my next post

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment