Sunday 23 June 2019

Window floating card

Hi there,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I have 2 fun interactive cards made using 2 different set of images. I have used a digital image from Le Anns World 101 called New York groove and regular stamps from my favourite stamp company Your next stamp - Insanely happy. Both these images are super cute and I enjoyed colouring them. Before I divide into the details, do not forget to follow my blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel. 

To make things easy in understanding how to make these cards, I made a video tutorial to understand how to make these cards. 

For the first card, I used only one image and for the second one, I showed how we can use multiple image to create the floating window pattern. 

Hop on to this link here: https://youtu.be/qTQHtvbhT-I

Materials used:
1. Stamps
    a. Digital image - New York groove
    b. Your next stamp - Insanely happy
2. White cardstock
3. Pattern paper
4. Colour pencils
5. Paper trimmer
6. Gem stones
7. Glue
8. Jet black ink









Challenges entered:
1. QKR Stampede
2. Crafty Catz challenge
3. Pammies inky pinky challenge
4. Digi choosday challenge
5. Crafting from the heart
6. Polkadoodles challenge
7. Penny's paper craft challenge
8. Creatilicious challenge
9. Lemon short bread challenge
10. A bit more time to craft challenge

Hope you liked the video. Hit the thumbs up button and subscribe to my channel for more videos. 

Until my next post... 
Happy crafting

11 comments:

  1. FAB-u-LOUS entry for the Crafty Catz challenge

    Kathyk (the entry after your own)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card design Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards; fab colour combo too ..... thanks for sharing at Polkadoodles this week; hugs Nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these two cards! Such a clever window design. Lovely colouring, too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday this week, I hope you'll play next week too. Andrea (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these floating cards - I haven't tried one yet but your inspired me. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, a great images and design. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my goodness. I am in love with both of your cards!!!! So creative and love your coloring on both!!! Thanks for sharing with us at QKR.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so perfect. It is so great that you're playing with us at Polkadoodles. DT Beata

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional spots and/or stripes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)



    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete