Friday 12 July 2019

Mosaic background cards

Hello everyone,

Welcome back and today, I have some mosaic background cards. I have made this card as a part of my Dt work for Happy craft challenge. This technique creates unique and different backgrounds. I have used background stamp and pattern paper to make these cards. I have a video tutorial for these cards and the link is below. If you have not subscribed to my channel yet, please subscribe now so you don't miss any videos. 

You Tube link: https://youtu.be/rZ_iYLNswXA

These cards are simple and easy to make and create new backgrounds for cards. These work well for scrap layouts and mixed media projects. 

Materials used:
1. Background stamp - MFT - Bundles of blossoms
2. Pattern paper - Papericious  - Glided onyx
3. Brown ink from ranger
5. White cardstock






Hope you all enjoyed the video..
Until my next post

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment