Wednesday 17 July 2019

Summer groovy girl

Hello there,

Welcome back to my blog

I am here with a card for The Paper Shelter (TPS) challenge #392. TPS is a stamp company which provides digital stamps, accessories, pattern paper and much more. 


We also have challenge blog where every week we have a different theme for the challenge and these are showcased by 2 teams. And for this week our challenge is "SUMMER SPIRIT". While entering the challenge, please remember to stick to the theme. Here I have used Groovy girl image to make this card.



To make this card, I used Whimisical hues for the background. This pattern papers has bright and vibrant colours that are related to summer. The groovy girl perfectly fits the background beautifully. 

To finish the card, I added some images from matching critter sheets and words.. 

Hope you all liked the card. Do join us at TPS challenge..
Happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment