Wednesday 28 August 2019

Birthday card for kid

Hello everyone,

Welcome back...

If you have not followed my blog yet, hit the follow button now.

Today, I have a video tutorial for a quick birthday card for a 6 year old. This is a very simple card using images and inked background. I used two different stamp sets to make this card. I love to mix and match stamps while turning them into card. 


Link to video: https://youtu.be/4DAYqqFrqLY


Materials used:
1. Stamps
    a. Adorable runner
    b. Silly six
2. Inks
    a. Jet black
    b. Sapphire blue
    c. Aqua blue
    d. Olive green
    e. Lawn green
    f. Emerald green
    g. Chinese blue
    h. Turquoise
3. White card stock
4. Dies
    a. Victorian lamp post
5. Colour pencils
6. Acrylic block
    a. Medium
    b. 2 by 4 inches



This is an easy and quick card perfect for a birthday. The stamp set I used here is perfect for birthday as it has a super cute elephant riding a bicycle and the number stamps are a must have in your stash. 










I hope you all liked my post. If you did remember to follow my blog and other social media accounts too. 

Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -

Until my next post..
Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment