Thursday 15 August 2019

Embossed stenciled and floral card

Hi there,

I am here today as a part of design team for The Creative Crafters blog and I used stamps and stencils from HNDMD. The stamp set I used for this card is a set of lovely lotus flowers called Hello lovely and used sentiment from the same set. 

I did some simple colouring and and fuzzy cut them. This is a one layer card and hence did stencil embossing. Stencil embossing is an easy and fun technique where I used an emboss pad to do some dry embossing instead of usual inking technique. 

I added the coloured images together and stamped the sentiment and finished with some gemstones. 






Hope you liked this card.
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful CAS card love the embossed background and beautiful flower stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete