Saturday 3 August 2019

Pocket card

Hello everyone,

Welcome back....

Today is my best friend's birthday and so excited to share this card on this special day. Though my friend is a boy, this image from Le Anns world 101 Girl talk only reminds me of the time we gossip and chit chat all the time. 

To make this card, I used Floral Nymphs from Bob N Betty. This is a very beautiful pattern paper with loads of floral images and beautiful Nymphs.. This card is a part of my DT work for Le Anns World 101 challenge





This card is a pocket card. If you closely see the card, there is a pocket on the front of the card and I have placed 2 mini cards for secret message to friend. I love the pattern paper and there are so many elements to use but I was restricted here as I am making a card. 

Hope you all liked the card. Do join us for the monthly challenge.

Follow my blog and stay updated
Until my next post, stay happy by crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment