Tuesday 13 August 2019

Simple floral card

Hello there

Welcome back to my blog..

Today I have a simple floral card using Heartfelt creations - Peony bud and blossom. I stamped the floral image on kraft card stock and used colour pencils for highlighting. 

This is a beautiful stamp set where there are two flowers and two buds. The first flower is a large one which is fun to colour them. 

Since I used kraft card stock, I used black and white colour pencil to do some highlights and colouring. I kept the colouring very simple and added some extra elements for the background. 




For the background of the card, I used black strips here. I love using strips in cards these days as they add an extra edge. I cut down strips of black card stock with different dimensions. I added them first. 

Then, I did some die cutting using vellum sheet and added it to the base. Usinf foam adhesive, I added the flowers and using liquid glue, I added the buds. 

I added the sentiment to the middle of the die cut and finished the card, by adding some gemstones. Gemstones add some sparkle and an edge to the cards. 

Hope you all liked this card..

Thanks for stopping by and do follow me on social media (link)

Until my next post....
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment