Friday 13 September 2019

Chabby chic Tri fold card

Hello everyone,

Welcome back...

If you have not followed my blog yet, hit the follow button now.

Today, I have a video tutorial on how to make a quick and easy tri-fold card and also make it chabby chic. There is enough space on the inside of the card to write a personal message or add photos. On the front of the card, there is a lot of embellishment to go along with the stamped image. 


Link to video: https://youtu.be/6PQv6szh388

Materials used:
1. Stamps
    a. Jiving five
    b. Adorable runner - only sentiment
    c. Vintage wishes - only sentiment
    d. Looking three
2. Inks
    a. Jet black
    b. Olive green
    c. Lawn green
    d. Emerald green
    e.Light pink
    f. Lemon yellow 
    g. Lavender violet
    h. Aqua blue
3. White card stock
4. Dies 
    a. Ornate frame
    b. Tropical fern
5. Colour pencils
6. Acrylic block
    a. Medium
7. Ink blending tool
8. Embellishments
    a. Coconut fibre
    b. Gem stones
    c. Roses
    d. Vellum sheet
    e. Twine for tags
9. Hot glue gun
10. Pattern papers











CARD 2 - Birthday card

For my second project, I have quick and easy birthday card using number stamps. The number stamps are awesome and great set to use for special occasions. 



Here I have used number 3 stamps along with cake image from Adorable runner. I wanted to keep the background of the image colourful, so used our dye inks to create a rainbow pattern and added the images onto a vellum sheet. 


I made the cake look like its floating from the number by adding a twine. 




I hope you all liked my post. If you did remember to follow my blog and other social media accounts too. 

Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -

Until my next post..
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment