Monday 23 September 2019

Mixed media card

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog....
Before we start this post, if you haven't followed my blog yet, hit the follow button now. 

Today's card is a mixed media card which is made as an inspiration post for Le Anns World 101 challenge blog

To make this card, I used Aqua girl and chiplets to make the card. The chiplets I used are from Mudra and they have a so many chiplets and this one is my favourite. These chiplets work perfectly for a underwater or ocean theme cards. 

I used some inks and distress sprays to create a mixed media look and kept the rest of the card simple. 

Link to video: https://youtu.be/jlWqrVJO-hE









I hope you all enjoyed the card making process. 

Thank you for stopping by..
Until my next post
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment