Friday 11 October 2019

Simple cards and tag using one stamp set

Hello everyone

Welcome back....


Today, I have made 2 cards and a tag using one stamp set and inks from Tubby Craft. These are simple and quick cards to make. I have different backgrounds for these cards but used the same image. 


Materials used:
1. Stamp - Unicorn dreams
2. Inks
    a. Jet black
    b. Lead grey
    c. Aqua blue
    d. Lemon yellow
    e. Lavendar violet
    f. Lawn green
3. Cardstock - white, black, yellow
4. Colour pencils
5. Gemstones
6. Acrylic block


Card 1



For this card, I first stenciled the background and used Lead grey ink. I stamped the image onto a white card stock and coloured using pencils. Using double sided foam adhesive, I added the images to the card base. I added the sentiment and some gemstones as well. 
To finish the card, I added it to a top fold black note card. 






Card 2


For my second card, I used a different background using stencils and inks. I added ink to the background where it fades towards the bottom of the card base. I coloured and added the image to the base along with the sentiment and gemstones.. I added the card base to a top fold yellow note card. 





Tag


This is super quick and easy tag. Using a stencil and inks from tubby craft, I inked the background. Using jet black ink, I stamped the image and coloured it. Using foam adhesive, I added the image and the sentiment. To finish the tag, I added it to a black card stock and used a twine. 





I hope you all liked the cards and tag.. List of tubby craft retailers are mentioned below

Until my next post..
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment