Thursday 24 October 2019

Stencil release by Tubby Craft

Hello everyone

Welcome back....


My post for today is all about Tubby Craft stencils which are newly launched and they are awesome. They are 6 x 6 stencils and can be used with dye inks and texture paste and cleaned using wet wipes or under water. 
I have a video using the stencils and I have turned them into cards. 


Link to video: https://youtu.be/ux-iMygf9Bo

Materials used:

1. Stamps
    a. Vintage Wishes
    b. Camelia Layered flower
    c. Diwali Greetings
    d. Buttercup
    e. Perfect you
2. Inks
    a. Jet black 
    b. Turquoise
    c. Lemon yellow
    d.Aqua Blue
    e. Imperial red
    f. Lawn green
    g. Lavender violet
    h. Emerald green
    i. Mustard yellow
    j. Chocolate brown
3. Stencils
    a. Classic foliage
    b. Gradient cubes
    c. Peacock feathers
    d. Leafy
    e. Crack it
    f. Striped geometric
4. White cardstock
5. Acrylic block
6. Gemstones
7. Colour pencils
8. Ink blending tools

Lets start......









For this card, I used Leafy stencil with lemon yellow ink and perfect you stamp set. I coloured the image using colour pencils and stamped with jet black ink and emerald green for the leaves alone. 


I used classic foliage stencil and lavender violet ink and used a make up brush to apply ink. Though the brush does not give a smooth finish, I love this textured kind of look here. I used the lamp image from Diwali greetings stamp and coloured with pencils and added a vellum sheet to give an extra edge. 



This is my favourite stencil design called striped geometric. I used Imperial red ink and the finish looks stunning here. I added contrasting coloured flowers here along with some stamped leaves and a sentiment from Camelia layered flower stamp set. 



This stencil is called gradient cubes and I used two shades of green here, lawn green and emerald green. After applying emerald green, I offset the stencil and applied lawn green to give a different background look here. I used images from Buttercup stamp set and finished by adding a sentiment and gemstones. 



My other favourite stencil design is Crack it. This is stunning design and works for cardmaking and mixed media projects. I wanted to give a vintage wall look here so used mustard yellow and chocolate brown ink and blended them together. I used images from vintage wishes and added them to the card. 



This is called peacock feathers and will surely be an all time favourite for all crafters. The feather design here is large and beautiful. I used aqua blue and turquoise blue for this stencil. I added a large green gem stone and a diwali greeting for the card. 


Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -

Until my next post..
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment