Friday 15 November 2019

Floral cards using Mudra stamps

Hello there,

Welcome back to my blog. Please remember to hit the follow button. 

For today, I have a couple of floral cards using Mudra stamps. The stamps used here are Cherry blossom and Bloom day. Both are beautiful set of stamps. One is plan stamp and the other is layered stamp. For both the cards I used sentiment from cherry blossom stamp set. 

For Cherry blossom, I used mauve to colour the flowers and dark green for the branches and leaves. This is my favorite stamp set and the image is so lovely to colour. 





For my second card, I used inks from Tubby craft since they are layered stamps and fuzzy cut the. I added adding them together on striped base. 




Hope you liked the cards. 

Until my next post... Stay happy and keep crafting.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment