Monday 11 November 2019

Quick and easy baby cards

Hello everyone

Welcome back....


Today, I have two quick and easy baby cards using stamps fro Tubby Craft. To make these cards, I used It's a girl and It's a boy stamp set to make these cards along with newly released stencils. They are super cute shoe images for girl and boy. They can make a perfect baby card or tag... 

Materials used:
1. Stamps 
    a. It's a boy
    b. It's a girl
2. Inks
    a. Jet black
    b. Hot pink
    c. Lavender violet
    d. Aqua blue
    e. Chocolate brown
3. White cardstock
4. Gemstones
5. Gold and Silver gel pens



Card 1



1. Using jet black ink, I first stamped the show image. I coloured and fuzzy cut the image and kept it aside.
2. I took a white card stock and stenciled using lavender violet. I used an old make up brush to stencil. I kept the corners of the large triangle in the stencil dark and light in the middle. 
3. I took a A2 size card base and inked the base using hot pink. 
4. Using jet black ink, I stamped the dots. 
5. I added the stenciled background to the card base and using double foam tape, I added the shoe image. 
6. To finish the card, I added some gem stones and gold gel pen inside the girl word. 






Card 2


1. Using jet black ink, I first stamped the show image. I coloured and fuzzy cut the image and kept it aside.
2. I took a white card stock and stenciled using chocolate brown. 
3. I took a A2 size card base and inked the base using aqua blue. 
4. Using jet black ink, I stamped the stars. 
5. I added the stenciled background to the card base and using double foam tape, I added the shoe image. 
6. To finish the card, I added some gem stones and silver gel pen inside the boy word. 





I hope you all liked the cards.....List of tubby craft retailers are mentioned below

Until my next post..
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment