Wednesday 27 November 2019

Quick card using new stencil release

Hello everyone

Welcome back....


My post for today is all about Tubby Craft stencils which are newly released this month and they are awesome. They are 6 x 6 stencils and can be used with dye inks and texture paste and cleaned using wet wipes or under water. 
I have a video using the stencils and I have turned them into cards. I have used 4 stencils in this video and the other 2 I will be using them in my upcoming post. 


Link to video: https://youtu.be/LYQdNoQt4UM



Materials used:
1. Stamps
    a. Perfect you
    b. Camelia Layered flower
    c. Wishes with Magnolia - only sentiment
2. Inks
    a. Jet black 
    b. Lead grey
    c. Tangy Orange
    d. Raspberry
    e. Imperial red
    f. Light pink
    g. Hot pink
    h. Olive green
    i. Mustard yellow
    j. Chocolate brown
3. Stencils
    a. Royal damask
    b. Galaxy
    c. Stars and circles
    d. Moroccan tiles
    e. Checkered
    f. Dot illusion
4. White cardstock
5. Acrylic block
6. Gemstones
7. Colour pencils
8. Ink blending tools

Lets start......




CARD 1 - STENCIL ON STENCIL 


I stenciled the background using dot illusion stencil using Mustrad yellow ink. Once the ink s dry, I used one design from Moroccan tiles stencil (I masked of the sides) and stenciled using chocolate brown ink. I added the sentiment and some gemstones to finish the card. 





CARD 2 - TONE ON TONE 


To make the background, I used checkered stencil and tangy orange and imperial red ink.  I added the orange ink on the sides and red to the centre. I stamped and fuzzy cut the images from Camellia layered flower. I used light pink, dark pink and raspberry for flower and olive green for leaves. I added all the elements onto an acetate sheet and added the sheet to the stenciled background to finish the card. 





CARD 3 - MONOCHROME CARD




I stenciled the background using Royal damask stencil and used lead grey and jet black ink to give an ombre look and lightened it towards the middle. I used perfect you stamp set and coloured using grey and black pencil. I fuzzy cut the image and added it to the middle. I added some white pearls to finish the card. 






Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -

Until my next post..
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment