Friday 13 December 2019

Quick cards for Christmas

Hello everyone

Welcome back....


My post for today is all about Tubby Craft stencils which are newly released this month and they are awesome. They are 6 x 6 stencils and can be used with dye inks and texture paste and cleaned using wet wipes or under water. In my earlier post, I used 4 stencils to make cards and here I am using the other two stencils to make Christmas cards. 



Materials used:

1. Stamps
    a. Shine on
2. Inks
    a. Jet black 
    b. Aqua blue
    c. Chinese blue
    d. Turquoise
    e. Lavender violet
    f. Lawn green
    g. Tangy Orange
    h. Imperial red
    i. Magenta
 3. Stencils
    a. Stars and circles
    b. Galaxy 
4. White cardstock
5. Acrylic block
6. Gemstones
7. Colour pencils
8. Ink blending tools

Lets start......


CARD 1


For my first card, I stamped the girl image and tree from the stamp set. I coloured and fuzzy cut them. I used Stars and circles stencil for the background. To make the background, I used texture paste and let it air dry. 

I used a black card stock for stenciling so the stencil gets highlighted and vibrant. I took a piece of vellum and added the images to it first and then added the vellum to the stenciled background. To finish the card, I added some pearls near the sentiment. 








CARD 2



For this card, I used Galaxy stencil and made an inked background using Aqua blue, Turquoise, Chinese blue, lavender violet. I used texture paste to create stars from the stencil. While the paste was drying, I stenciled sun, earth, space shuttle and planet from the stencil. I highlighted the inked images using colour pencils.

Using a paint brush, I sprinkled some silver paint on the background. I used foam adhesive to add the images and used sentiment from Shine on stamp set. I added this to a black card stock and that too a side fold note card. To finish the card, I added some gem stones. 






Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -

Until my next post..
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment