Thursday 5 March 2020

Alcohol inks - Beyond inks review

Hello everyone
Welcome back and follow my work on social media. 

I am here today with a video where I will be  working with alcohol inks from Beyond inks. Beyond inks is an Indian brand and they specialize in alcohol inks and related products. They have a wide range of alcohol inks and metallic colours too. This is an experimental video as I have always been fascinated to work with alcohol inks. I will share some knowledge I have about these inks with all here. I have earlier tried using inks from Little birdie but I really love beyond inks. I love the marble kind of effect and look and this works perfecting for creating backgrounds. 

  1. What are alcohol inks?   They are permanent, water proof inks. 
  2. What can be created?   beautiful patterns and backgrounds
  3. On what surface?    Yupo paper, ceramic, glass and any non-porous surface
  4. How to blend?    Alcohol blending solution or Iso-propyl alcohol
  5. Can work be sealed?    Yes, using varnish or mod podge
Difference between little birdie and beyond inks - Little birdie has a spray nozzle but beyond inks have drop nozzle which helps control the ink. 



Materials used: 
1. Beyond inks - Starter pack and Pack #2
2. Craftyscrappers - Thanks and Sending sunshine (only sentiment)
3. Neat & tangled - Gardenia blooms journaling cards
4. White and black cardstock
5. Gem stones





Thanks for stopping by
Stay happy and keep crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment