Monday 16 March 2020

Butterfly cards - Tubby craft

Hello,

Welcome  to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I have 3 cards using one stamp from Tubby craft. The stamp I selected for the main focus is Butterfly love. This is a beautiful stamp where there is a butterfly image and a wonderful sentiment. Along with this image I used Special day greetings and Tags pattern stamp set which has an amazing range of tags that can be stamped and used. I also used 2 stencils in these cards, one is Checkered and the other is Butterfly. 

Inks used for these cards are Jet blackLawn greenEmerald greenAqua blueChinese blueChocolate brown



Card 1


To make this card, I stamped the butterfly thrice on kraft cradstock  and coloured with pencils. I made a gate fold card so I stenciled the butterfly stencil on kraft cardstock and trimmed it down to the front size. The stencil has beautiful intricate design so I used Chocolate brown ink. I added double sided adhesive and added two butterflies to one side and one on the other. 






Card 2


For this card, I used tags pattern stamp and stamped the sentiment on kraft cardstock repeatedly using chocolate brown ink. I coloured the tag image and added it to the stamped base using double sided adhesive and then the butterfly. 





Card 3


For my last card, I used Checkered stencil and used aqua blue, chinese blue, lawn green, emerald green. I stamped the sentiment in the middle of the card and added the butterfly. 



Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -


Hope you all liked the card
Thanks for stopping by
Stay happy and keep crafting

2 comments: