Friday 13 March 2020

Create A Scene - Spring break card

Hello there,

Welcome back and follow my work on social media. 

This is my post for Stampers delights and I used Chibi photo for this card and I created a scene - Spring break card. This card can be used as an invite to friends asking them to join a trip to Paris or a happy card for someone going to Paris this spring.

I mixed and matched the image with some dies and stamps to get more to the card. The die I used here is from Little birdie - Victorian lamp and Eiffel tower from My favorite things - Mon cherie (I am unable to get the link).  To add more to the card, I added some butterflies from Vintage wishes and flowers from Wishes with Magnolia and both of these are form Tubby Craft. The inks used in the card are from Craftyscrappers and they are dye inks (water based). The colours used here are Arctic, Forest and Charcoal

I added some sliver glitter dots to the tower, to make it look like lights and since the image had butterflies, I stamped them using black ink along with some flowers. I have link to the video below and enjoy the video process. 

Link to video: https://youtu.be/EDzMfD3EYpQ





Thanks for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the video
Stay happy and keep crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment