Saturday 28 March 2020

Dye inks on texture medium

Hello,

Welcome  to my blog and follow my work on social media. Please stay home and stay safe. 


I have a simple video tutorial here for Tubby craft and my focal point is using dye inks. These dye inks are water based and they work brilliantly with water. They have a vibrant and beautiful look when applied to paper. If you are using layered stamps, just dry every layer before stamping the next. The look these inks give for layered stamps are excellent. 


Link to video: https://youtu.be/WSfO0EjKbRU

Materials used:
1. Stamp
     a. Floral invitation
     b. Special day greetings
2. Inks
3. Texture paste
4. White cardstock
5. Colour pencils
6. Gem stones
7. Stencils
    a. Royal damask
    b. Leafy
8. Inks used in this video: Lawn green, Emerald green, Raspberry, Magenta



For this card, I used smooth texture paste which gives a shiny and smooth look once dried. I used lawn green and emerald green for the leafy stencil. 







I used grainy texture paste for this card and it gives a rough and not shiny look after it dries. For this card,I did water colouring technique on the pattern. I dabbed some ink on my work surface and spritzed water on the card and applied ink using my paint brush.  






Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -


Hope you all liked the card

Thanks for stopping by
Stay happy and keep crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment