Friday 3 April 2020

Easy spring layout - Le Anns World 101

Hello there,

Welcome to my blog and follow my work HERE. Hope everyone is safe and please stay home.

I have a different project here for Le Anns World 101 challenge blog. I am using Bridie from Le Anns and its a beautiful image for spring. Instead of making a card using this image, I in turn made a easy spring layout using critter sheets from Die cuts and more (Floral delight and Watercoloured Mauves) and the background papers are from iCraft. I also added some die cuts, laces, burlap and mdf butterflies and finished the layout using a sentiment. 

Stay safe at home and keep crafting.

Link to video: https://youtu.be/S9Gmn7anPDs









Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment