Saturday 23 May 2020

ATC coins using mini stamps

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I have ATC coins here today using stamps from Tubby craft. I have used 3 different stamps to make these. They are easy and quick to make and absolute fun too. I have a common base here which is black cardstock and die cut small circle from white cardstock. I created different background for each using stencils and inks from Tubby craft. 

What are Artist trading coins? They are miniature art created on 2.5"circle of heavy base cardstock. 



ATC with stenciled background


                   

  1. First, I stenciled the white cardstock using stencils and dye inks. Then added this to a black circle die cut. 
  2. Inks used are: Turquoise, Olive green, Lavender violet
  3. I offset the stencil to get a a complete stenciled background.
  4. I stamped the images from Lovely Owl and Butterfly Love and coloured them with colour pencils. 
  5. To embellish, I added corrugated sheet,cotton gauze and twine. 
  6. To finish the coins, I added the image and a sentiment. 

ATC with inked background


  1. For this ATC, instead of stenciling, I made an ink blended background using Turquoise, Olive green, lavender violet and added this to a black circle cardstock.
  2. I added a corrugated paper, lace and some twine to embellish the base.
  3. Stamped Unicorn dreams image and coloured it. 
  4. I added the fuzzy cut image to the base. To finish the coin, I added a couple of gemstones. I skipped adding the sentiment. 


Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment