Tuesday 19 May 2020

Frame your love card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work HERE.

Today, I am here with a card for Prika using Cafe Romanza papers from Bob N Betty. Its a simple card and I loved making it. I used a vintage picture from the internet and added some frames. I die cut the frames from the pattern paper and added it to the card. This pattern paper has beautiful double sided sheets and has so many elements to work with. I used mulberry flowers to embellish the card. On the inside, I have a pocket to add some pictures or note cards.

Materials used:
Bob N Betty - Caffe Romanza
Mulberry roses
Lace
Frame die
Cotton gauze
Vintage photo distress ink
Adhesive










Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment