Wednesday 15 July 2020

Mini album

Hello there,

Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I have a mini album using pattern paper I had in my stash and I got them from a local store. They have such adorable images of bear with beautiful designs too. This album has been made for The Creative Crafters monthly challenge. The theme is anything goes every month.

This is my favourite mini album and there are lots of elements I used here. I added some cut out bears and added some embellishments to go along with the album. Below there are more pictures of the album. The size of the album is 3.5" by 5".










Challenges enetered:


Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little album love the cute bears and P.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mini Album, the little bears are so cute Prya, thanks for joining in on the Happy craft Challenge. Design Team member Maureen Wood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. a really lovely album, so nicely co ordinated. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how adorable! Gorgeous project!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Furry Friends challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute mini-album, Priya, so full of interesting elements! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great mini album - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete