Saturday 19 September 2020

'Ahoy Matey' - photo Cube

Hello there, 
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

This is the first time I tried something different and outside by comfort zone. I made a photo cube where we can add 5 photos, 4 on the sides and 1 on the top. I made this cube from a 12 by 12 kraft cardstock and used a heavy one to make this cube. I used Party like a pirate stamp set and stamped out all the images. I wasn't sure how I was going to use them but just to create more, I added the ship to the inside of the photo envelope. 





These are the sides of the photo cube. 


The top and sides of the cube. 


The above image shows how the photo cube can be used to place pictures in them. I used a couple of my own photos here just to show how to. 






Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Holy buckets! I can only imagine the hours and love put into this design! I love every detail! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It took a long time to make it.

      Delete