Wednesday 9 September 2020

Floral card with Autumn colours

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with 3 cards for this post using floral stamps. I decided to go with, something with autumn colours so I used Orange, Red, Brown, Olive Green to make the cards. I used 3 floral stamp sets from Tubby Craft here. We have also started with our monthly challenge, hop on HERE to enter the challenge.


Card 1


For my first card, I went with Perfect you stamp set and Striped geometric stencil.
First, I stencil a white note card using Chocolate brown and Imperial Red. 
I stamped the wreath image from the set and coloured with pencils and fuzzy cut it out. 
I took a white side fold card, added the stenciled piece first and then added a piece of vellum. 
To the center of the vellum, I added the coloured image. I stamped the sentiment using Brown ink and finished the card by adding some gem stones. 




Card 2 


For my second card, I went with Magnolia stamp set. 
I stamped the flowers and leaves along with the buds and coloured them. I closing cut the flowers and leaves out. 
I added Olive green ink to white card and then stamped bunch of leaves using emerald green and flowers using imperial red. 
To finish the cards, I added it to a note card and some embellishments and a sentiment. 
Using my alcohol marker, I added some dots randomly to the background. 




Card 3


For my final card, I decided to make it different hence the flowers and leaves are uncoloured using Buttercup stamp set. 
So, for the background I did some stenciling. 
I used Tangy ornage and blended with imperial red. 
Then using Crack it stencil and Chocolate brown ink, I did mild stenciling focusing more to the center. 
Finally, I added all the stamped images to the card and stamped sentiment onto a vellum piece and added it to the card. 




Stamps used

Perfect You     Wishes With Magnolia    Buttercup

Inks used
Emerald Green - Dye Ink Pad      Olive Green - Dye Ink Pad    Tangy Orange - Dye Ink PadChocolate Brown - Dye Ink Pad    Jet Black - Dye Ink Pad   Imperial Red - Dye Ink Pad

Stencils used

Striped Geometric Stencil    Crack It Stencil

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment