Tuesday 13 October 2020

'Bloom with grace' - One stamp two cards

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I have two simple cards using October release from Tubby Craft - Bloom. I have two cards using one stamp set and both are different from each other. I have this beautiful Bloom stamp set from Tubby craft and its a gorgeous flower with beautiful sentiments. 

Card 1


I call this flower Tiger lily.. 
I stamped the flower on white card stock and coloured using pencils. I used shades of Orange and Red and then fuzzy cut it out. 
I used Moroccan and stenciled one design from it using Tangy Orange and Imperial Red. I blended both the inks together and trimmed down the cardstock. 
I took another piece of white cardstock, and randomly stamped the fireworks image on the background using Lemon yellow ink. 
I assembled all the pieces together and and finished by adding a sentiment from the stamp set. 







Card 2


I call this Orchid...
I did no-line colouring for this card. I didn'd do water colouring but used colour pencils instead. I love this technique and its so much fun. 
I kept the card very simple here. I fuzzy cut the image and added it to a piece of black cardstock. 
I took a whitecard stock and scored lines using my scoreboard to give a little texture. 
To add a little more to the card, I used a gold washi tape and added the black cardstock over it. 
To finish the card, I added a sentiment and a few gemstones. 




Stamp

 

                                                     Bloom                           Diwali greetings

Stencil




Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment