Tuesday 27 October 2020

Mandap Photocube

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Weddings are special and a wonderful occasion where two people who belong to each other and celebrated with near and dear. The memory lasts forever and I decided to make a simple project using Shubh Vivaah collect kit from Swati Craft Corner. I have a Photo cube where we can keep 4 pictures on 4 sides and a small wedding mandap on the top of the cube. 

To make the cube, I used 12 by 12 cardstock and scored at every 4 inches from all sides and then cut on 4 sides. Using glue, I brought in all the sides together to make a cube. One side of the base will be left open, so I made a small lid and added that to the base. I used the lid side, to make the mandap. 

The Shubh vivaah collection is one of kind paper pack showing the occasions of Indian weddings and the bright colours with the coordinating element sheet make wonderful wedding gifts. 














Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment