Tuesday 15 December 2020

Christmas Wishes

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am excited to share some cards I made using our new release - Christmas animals and Kindness. With Christmas around the corner these stamps are perfect to make cards and tags. 

CARD 1 - CHRISTMAS WISHES


I created a scene for my first card using Christmas animals
I took this super cute image from the set where the animals are riding back home with the tree and its snowing along the way
I stamped, coloured and fuzzy cut the image and kept them aside
For the background, I used Aqua blue ink and for the road, I used Lead grey and Jet black ink
Using white paint, I added small dashes for the road and used the same to splatter the snow
I die cut the street lamp and grass and added little white texture paste to gave the snow effect
Finally, I put in all the elements together and finished the card




CARD 2 - KINDNESS SPINNER


This is a super cute image to make a card for loved ones
I made a spinner card using the image where I did mirror stamping so the front and the back are the same
I die cut a circle from the card base and attached it using a thread so they can spin when the card opens
To finish the card, I added some black dashes and black dots and added the sentiment



CARD 3 - WINTER KINDNESS


This is a simple winter card using the same image from Kindness
After colouring and fuzzy cutting the image, I first inked the background using Chinese blue and Turquoise ink
While they were drying, I cut a snow pile from white glitter foam and white card carstock
I stamped some stars using black ink and splattered white drops to make it look like its snowing
I added the cardstock and then the glitter foam
To finish the card, I tucked the image between the snow pile and added the sentiment. 


6 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, this card is so cute. I like it very much.
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute card taking the tree home - the snow effect was perfect. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely and sweet card with lovely colours and image. ! Thank you for your time to play with us at Creatalicious Challenges.Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your creativity! Love all of these cards- beautiful skies and love the snowy effect too! Thanks so much for joining in the December challenge at Jan's Digital Stamps.

    ReplyDelete