Sunday 24 January 2021

Fragnance of Love - Valentine cards

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

"Every rose that is sweet - scented within, That rose is telling a secret. With this beautiful quote, let me start sharing the cards made for Valentine's day using Love Roses and Brick stencil. This is a beautiful stamp set with a sentiment that can be used for all occasions. 

Card 1



For myfirst card, I used brick stencil and crcakle paste to give some texture to the background.
While the paste was drying, I die cut layered heart dies and stamped the roses and leaves.
After colouring the flowers and leaves, I fuzzy cut them and kept them aside.
I added the die cut to the brick background. I kept the brick background white so the focus is on the roses.
I started stacking up the roses and leaves and finished with the sentiment and some gemstones. 




Card 2


For my next card, I kept it pink themed. 
First I stenciled the using Light Pink ink and brick stencil.
Then, I stamped the roses and leaves on grey cardstock. First I drew a circle and used that as a guide and stamped. 
Using Pink and green penicl,I coloured them. Then, I fuzzy cut them according to the brick die cut.
Using liquid glue, I stacked up the roses together and finished with the sentiment and gemstones. 




Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the cards.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

13 comments:

  1. Pretty cards. So glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty floral creation and lovely warm colours, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Beautiful Blooms' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Priya, Love the textures. Thank you for sharing your fanciful creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Refreshing! Join us each month for a NEW challenge. Stay safe and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp SHop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Priya, two superb cards, love the one with the white brick background and the yellow/orange roses. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards, my fave is the first one, so pretty.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with great details :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicius! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really elegant. Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty cards, the brick stencil makes a great background.
    Thanks for joining us at Uniko this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creations
    Thank you for your entries at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How very beautiful! Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Two beautiful cards. Love how you coloured the roses on the first. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Uniko. Crafty Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete